About Nature’s One®
Our Mission for Your Child's Good Health
Nature’s One® is a privately held company founded in 1997 and based in Columbus, Ohio. The company is a pioneer in the organic medical nutrition category introducing the first organic baby formula to the United States in 1999 under the brand Baby’s Only Organic®.
From the beginning, Nature’s One® has heavily invested in research and development to offer the very best in organic and nutritional science. Today most of Nature’s One® organic medical nutritionals remain the first and only in their product categories. These products are sold nationwide and internationally through a wide range of retail outlets and medical suppliers.
Celebrating 17 years of innovation, Nature’s One® continues to search for ways to improve its brands and discover new organic medical foods to meet the growing needs of concerned consumers. After all, “Organic is another way to say I love you™
Product Brand IntroductionBaby’s Only Organic® Formulas
- 1999 Organic Dairy
- 2000 Organic Soy
- 2008 Organic Lactose Free Dairy
- 2011 Organic Dairy with DHA & ARA (free of hexane processing)
- 2006 DHA & ARA Fatty Acid Supplement
- 2008 Lactose-Free Dairy-Based
- 2010 Soy-Based
- 2005 Apple & Grape Flavors
A Company for All Generations
- Nature's One® only manufactures products based on sound nutritional science as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Our company uses independent analytical labs to rigorously test its products for purity and to insure all nutrients are present at the levels stated on labels.
- Nature's One® promotes breast feeding as the best source of nutrition for developing babies and toddlers. Our formulas are nutritionally complete to supplement or replace breast milk when necessary.
- We are sensitive to the fact that breast milk is not always available to mothers with physical limitations and adopting parents.
- Going beyond organic, Nature’s One® sources only the highest quality and most nutritious organic ingredients available.
- Nature’s One® stands for environmentally friendly business practices and avoids profit motivated behavior that negatively impacts the well-being of children..
- International distribution includes China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia , and Vietnam.
- Nature’s One® supports charities to provide nutrition to hungry children in the USA and worldwide.
- Our company also supports specific orphanages that provide life-saving surgeries and a loving home to orphans with special needs.