About Nature’s One®
Our Mission for Your Child's Good Health
Nature’s One® is a privately held company founded in 1997 and based in Columbus, Ohio. The company is a pioneer in the organic medical nutrition category introducing the first organic baby formula to the United States in 1999 under the brand Baby’s Only Organic®.
From the beginning, Nature’s One® has heavily invested in research and development to offer the very best in organic and nutritional science. Today most of Nature’s One® organic medical nutritionals remain the first and only in their product categories. These products are sold nationwide and internationally through a wide range of retail outlets and medical suppliers.
Celebrating 15 years of innovation, Nature’s One® continues to search for ways to improve its brands and discover new organic medical foods to meet the growing needs of concerned consumers.
Product Brand IntroductionBaby’s Only Organic® Formulas
- 1999 Organic Dairy
- 2000 Organic Soy
- 2008 Organic Lactose Free Dairy
- 2011 Organic Dairy with DHA & ARA (free of hexane processing)
- 2006 DHA & ARA Fatty Acid Supplement
- 2006 Probiotic Supplement
- 2008 Lactose-Free Dairy-Based
- 2010 Soy-Based
- 2005 Apple & Grape Flavors
A Company for All Generations
- Nature's One® only manufactures products based on sound nutritional science as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Our company uses independent analytical labs to rigorously test its products for purity and to insure all nutrients are present at the levels stated on labels.
- Nature's One® promotes breast feeding as the best source of nutrition for developing infants and toddlers. Our formulas are nutritionally complete to supplement or replace breast milk when necessary.
- We are sensitive to the fact that breast milk is not always available to mothers with physical limitations and adopting parents.
- Going beyond organic, Nature’s One® sources only the highest quality and most nutritious organic ingredients available.
- Nature’s One® stands for environmentally friendly business practices and avoids profit motivated behavior that negatively impacts the well-being of children..
- International distribution includes China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia , and Vietnam.
- Nature’s One® supports charities like Feed the ChildrenTM in its effort to provide nutrition to hungry children in the USA and worldwide.
- Our company also supports specific orphanages that provide life-saving surgeries and a loving home to orphans with special needs.