Medical Hardship Program
For Medically Challenged Children
Nature's One® medical hardship program is for children who do not qualify for Medicare & Medicaid or private insurance coverage. Nature's One® offers a significant discount for children with serious medical conditions. The enrollment process requires a doctor recommendation and application approval by Nature's One®. To apply, please click the link below and print the enrollment application form. Once you have completed the form, have your doctor sign and fax to Nature's One®: 740-548-3879.
Try Our Products
When applying for the Medical Hardship Program, we recommend that you sample our products first.
Medical Hardship Enrollment Form
Patients with medical conditions currently enrolled in this program include:
- Celiac Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Down Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nature's One® healthcare professional staff will evaluate each application on an individual basis. Enrollment approval will be based upon the committee's final decision.
- Products discounted by Nature's One® may only be consumed by the child enrolled in the Medical Hardship Discount Program.
- The Medical Hardship Discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or discount offers.
- Infractions to the program's policies are grounds for discontinuation of the Medical Hardship Discounts.
- The privacy of all medical information will be protected and held confidential by Nature's One®.
- Nature's One® reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and without notice.
Conditions Excluded from Program
- Allergies or Intolerance to: Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Corn or life'sDHA™
- Chronic Constipation
- Picky or Fussy Eater
- Unavailability of Breast Milk
- Viral or Bacterial Infection such as a Cold, Flu or Rotavirus.
- Vegetarian or Vegan Lifestyle